At GOTS we nurture the concept of life long love for learning.
Our concept of Global Education encompasses an educational approach that emphasizes learning concepts and skills to funcation in a world that has no borders.
We provide students the necessary tools to facilitate the understanding of the very essence of East meets West education through a combination of experiential learning, perspectives and culture into all lessons. This is to enhance knowledge learned in the classroom. GOTS stands for borderless world education.
GOTS’ approach to education is unique, universal and second to none.
The GOTS academic offering is one that is deeply reflective and is constantly evolving to impart academic knowledge and skills, accentuated with innovative character-strengthening syllabi.
To achieve this, forward-thinking Western education acumen is matched with Eastern value discernment that emphasizes filial piety.
1. We provide Global Education system which combines the best essence of the Eastern and Western world of education system and values. It will be the highest quality, better than the best.
2. We offer Character First Teaching and Extra Curricular Activities (ECA) to form part of the ECA teaching – focusing on building integrity and superb attitude
3. To nurture students who can enter any university, anywhere in the world
4. To nurture highly skillful and competent professionals with superb attitude who will be sought after by the best companies globally
5. To nurture multi-talented global citizens in the areas of science, financial literacy, mathematics, arts, sports, and leadership in all fields
6. To achieve the mission, we build a team of A+ teachers highly motivated, loyal & competent staff who regard the company as their 2nd home
7. To achieve life-long commitment to the organization, teachers and staff’s children are offered free or highlight subsidized school fees at GOTS learning hubs. Their medical expenses are covered through insurances.
8. To nurture socially, environmentally and professionally conscious global citizens.
9. To nurture
global citizens who are problem solvers, life -long learners, and teachers at heart.
students to be competent communicators with strong interpersonal skills.
students with experiential learning, we create life’s difficult situations for them to experience & learn
10. To nurture business savvy and highly ethical entrepreneurs
11. Financial Literacy, accounting and economy will be thought form ages 5 to 15
12. The teaching will impart strong family values like “Honour your father and mother” and Confucius teaching of Filial Piety
City of Elmina Campus
Persiaran Elmina, Elmina East, 40160 Shah Alam,
Phone: 010-295 6340
Monday-Friday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm